Field Monitoring and Control Node.
The RF-X1 unit can operate, monitor, and manage multiple modules in the field such as pump stations, fertigation, valve control, and field monitoring. Its 5 expansion ports can manage multiple combinations of inputs and outputs. The mesh network technology links the nodes in the field with each other and one can be a Gateway unit to the Cloud.
- Multiple inputs and/or outputs. 5 Expansion ports.
- RF mesh networks + Cellular communication.
- IP65 Enclosed Outdoor Protection.
- Self-powered w/solar panel + battery.
- Cloud-based scheduling, local control.
- Cloud software upgrades, internet configurations, and support.
- Compatible with other WiseConn RF units.
- Wireless mesh network.
- Collaborative wireless networks with 2 miles line-of-sight.
- 4G / LTE cellular connection to the cloud for synchronization.
- Solar-powered with low-power consumption
- Wide variety of sensors and compatible accessories.
- Patent-Pending irrigation management process.
- Remote valve & pump control and monitoring.
- Field sensor monitoring.
- Fertigation control.
- PID control.