Field Monitoring Node
The new M1 Field Monitoring Node is suitable for simple monitoring tasks as part of the DropControl network or on its own. It has a combination of inputs that allows you to perform multiple monitoring tasks and store them in the cloud.
- RF mesh networks or cellular communication.
- IP65 outdoor protection.
- Autonomous energy, solar + battery.
- Firmware updates via cloud software. Support Personnel set configurations and help monitor the farm status via WOS & DropControl applications
- Compatible with other WiseConn RF units.
- Collaborative wireless networks with 2 miles between nodes.
- 3G / LTE cellular connection to the cloud for synchronization.
- Solar-powered with low-power consumption
- Wide variety of sensors and compatible accesories.
- Agroclimatic variables: humidity, precipitation, temperature, wind, and radiation.
- Soil and plant variables.
- Irrigation sensors: flow, pressure, and electrical variables.
- Industrial sensors with communication 4..20mA; serial 232 or
DESIGNED FOR FIELD CONTROL AND MONITORING IN A COLLABORATIVE WIRELESS NETWORK